RSS

The Fog (2005)

Director: Rupert Wainwright (Wolf Lake , Stigmata, Blank Check)
Cast: Tom Welling, Selma Blair, Maggie Grace
Canada/USA, 2005

Seen: April 8, 2006

Reason to see: I liked the original 1980 John Carpenter version

I thought this version of The Fog was ok. I enjoyed the original more, as it had more tension for this kind of horror/thriller film. It was interesting to see both Tom Welling and Selma Blair in different roles than they normally play. There was some great use of colour which is probably the thing I liked most about the film. The story was a little shaky and I think it wrapped up kind of quickly. All in all I enjoyed the original version a lot better.

Shannon's Overall View:
I thought it was ok
I would most likely not watch it again
I would recommend it for a fun not to scary horror flick night

Return to Film Reviews

© Shannon Ridler, 2006

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment