RSS

Metal: A Headbanger's Journey

Directors: Sam Dunn, Scot McFadyen, Jessica Joy Wise
Documentary
Canada, 2006

Seen: Feb 28, 2006 at Paramount

Reason to see: Canadian documentary on Metal music. I couldn't resist it, and I'm glad I didn't.

I did get out to see and would highly recommend Metal: A Headbangers Journey. It's a fascinating look at metal music as a genre and as a culture. Some of my favorite interviews were with Dee Snider, Bruce Dickinson, Rob Zombie and Ronnie James Dio. To see when its coming near you, or see the trailer, check out the films website.

Shannon's Overall View:
I loved it
I will watch it again
I highly recommend it

This film made it on to my Favourite Films of 2006 list

Return to Film Reviews

© Shannon Ridler, 2006

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment